Lead Hardware Design Engineer A vacancy has arisen within our hardware engineering team for a Lead Hardware Design Engineer. In this role you will be...
I.T Site Supervisor position available for a developer of ruggedized embedded computing products in the defence industry based in Towcester, Northampton
- Leads & Provides day-to-day technical support, assistance, and training.
- Respond and coordinate help desk calls, emails, and web requests, and resolve in a timely
- Leads system/software evaluation for local needs and train personnel in their use.
- Leads testing, establishing, and monitoring video and telephone conferences.
- Leads with network maintenance and backups.
- Responsible for inventory control duties.
- Install new or updated releases of software applications.
- Supervisory experience
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function as a team player in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment with frequent interruptions.
- Thorough understanding of computer processes and capabilities, including personal computer operating systems and applications.
- Basic understanding of audiovisual systems with an emphasis on videoconferencing.
- Proficiency with iOS and Android devices.
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with users at all levels.
- Position includes occasional travel and after-hours support
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.