IT SITE SUPERVISOR
The IT Site Supervisor leads and provides technical support to company sites. Representative duties include:
- Leads & Provides day-to-day technical support, assistance, and training.
- Respond and coordinate help desk calls, emails, and web requests, and resolve in a timely manner or escalate to the next level of support.
- Identify trends in support requests and respond to increasing trends or unusual activity.
- Install, configure, update, and repair computer hardware and peripherals.
- Leads system/software evaluation for local needs and train personnel in their use.
- Install new or updated releases of software applications.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for local software applications, procedures, and systems.
- Provide support for mobile computing devices and remote access.
- Provide basic support for the VoIP telephone system.
- Leads testing, establishing, and monitoring video and telephone conferences.
- Leads with network maintenance and backups.
- Responsible for inventory control duties.
- Supervisory experience
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function as a team player in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment with frequent interruptions.
- Thorough understanding of computer processes and capabilities, including personal computer operating systems and applications.
- Familiarity with computer operations in a networked environment.
- Working knowledge of word processing software and email applications.
- Basic understanding of audiovisual systems with an emphasis on videoconferencing.
- Proficiency with iOS and Android devices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal onsite supervision, to adapt to changing needs, and to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to identify emerging trends in technology and to share that information with the team.
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with users at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree and training experience preferred.
- Position includes occasional travel and after-hours support
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.