Main Purpose of Your Role To assist in profitably engineering for the Sales and Projects Business, ensuring that the Projects are designed in a...
Carbon60 are currently looking for Commissioning engineers for an exciting energy company based in the North west.
Main Purpose of Your Role:
- To efficiently carry out all aspects of Commissioning on the product and Balance of Plant, including all interfaces with third parties, as required by the specific project.
- Observe and follow all Health, Safety and Environmental standards, regulations and requirements, and procedures as per the company handbook at all times.
- On occasion as instructed by the Commissioning Manager, support the wider team in specialist trouble shooting and field support as required.
Goals & Objectives:
- To efficiently and effectively commission CHP and Balance of Plant together with all anciliary equipment under the supply or responsibility of the company, including customer interfaces
- To ensure the correct, concise and timely completion of all documentation relevant to the tasks to the expected quality standard and procedure.
- To ensure that all "customers" receive good, yet cost effective service & to ensure that they are satisfied with the product.
- To manage all operational duties connected with the Commissioning Engineer and any third party contractors with efficiency & effectiveness, but at the lowest operating costs
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.