Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Lead Automation Engineer who is looking to take the next step in there career.This position will be working...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Purchasing Lead to work alongside a Turnaround Manager to deliver the end to end purchase of plant, equipment and subcontractors for a turnaround event scheduled to take place during Q1 2020. This is on a contract basis based at Birchwood for 12 months, travel to Newcastle will be required.
Working within a cross-functional team, in order to ensure the turnaround event is a success your key activities will include;
- All tender activity - you will work with the project delivery team to define business requirements, draft contracts, engage the supply chain and ensure appropriate tenders.
- Negotiations - you will define the negotiating strategy and be instrumental in delivering acceptable negotiation results.
- Contract - together with legal support you will ensure the final contract is compliant and achieves the company / project aims.
- Supplier Relationships - you will ensure an excellent relationship is maintained with all suppliers to ensure accurate delivery of goods and services.
- Change Orders - you will be responsible for managing change orders and minimizing risk against project delivery.
- People Management - you will be responsible for the day to day activities of a Materials Controller and Storesperson so strong people management is essential.
In order to fulfil the above, the client are seeking a Purchasing Lead that has a proven track record in a project role, capable of delivering plant, equipment and subcontractor activities on time and within budget.
For this position immediate starts are available so interviews will be held shortly. For more information, please contact the automation team at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.