Facilities AssistantCarbon60 are recruiting a Facilities Assistant for one of the UK's largest and well known facilities management and managed services organisations. The site is...
We are looking for an assistant buyer to join a team based in Hillingdon on a 6 month contract.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively develop relationships with departmental managers in the areas they have responsibility for to promote the procurement contribution
- To implement Council requisitioning and purchasing policy
- To resolve invoice discrepancies with Accounts Payable, stakeholders and suppliers
- Maintain knowledge of current Team Plan and understanding of own contribution in order to deliver the plan
- Identify and deliver opportunities where procurement can deliver benefit to a department by managing spend more effectively i.e. leveraging common items of spend across the council, consolidating spend with fewer suppliers.
The requirements for this assistant buyer role are:
- MCIPS (or working towards)
- Proof of CPD
- Experience of applying basic procurement strategies, including the identification of risks, key outputs and deliverable
- Ability to work with a range of procurement systems including E Commerce and E Sourcing
- Experience of working with procurement processes to ensure value for money is achieved.
Basic knowledge of the following areas of procurement:
- Sourcing and Supplier Appraisal
- Invitations to Tender
- Bid evaluation
- Award of Contracts
- Contract administration
- Spend analysis
- Bench marking techniques
This 6 month contract is based in Hillingdon on a 6 month contract.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.