Our client based at Hullavington Airfield, Chippenham (SN14 6GU) are looking for a Senior Design Appearance Quality Engineer. This will be a 27 week initial...
Senior Quality Design based in Hullavington for a 6 month contract.
We are looking for an experienced Design engineer to join a great project for well established FMCG company to Lead Design appearance quality issues, studies and properties. Assist in delivery of a set of surface models that define an exterior & interior vehicle that meet all quality objectives.
- Responsible for design craftsmanship including gap and flush sign off and highlighting potential risks to improve design quality
- Meet Engineering teams to review and improve gap, flush and Technical specifications
- Support the Digital model team to follow Technical input and to achieve the Quality requirements defined, challenging where appropriate.
- Lead development and manage manufacture of models required to access design quality
- Organize and lead Design quality/power wall reviews
* 5+ Years Automotive Engineering experience
* 5+ Years' experience in an Automotive Design Studio or similar
* Must have in-depth technical expertise with the latest manufacturing technologies and feasibility execution to achieve systems requirements and world-class craftsmanship/performance targets
* Design quality/Craftsmanship experience essential.
* Degree education or Technical equivalent in Automotive Design or Engineering is preferred but a proven track record is paramount.
* Excellent communication skills
* Extensive CAD experience, NX preferred.
* Knowledge VRED would be an advantage
This role is for 6 months and based in Whiltshire if you are interested in the role please call on 01296 311420
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.