Our client based at Hullavington Airfield, Chippenham (SN14 6GU) are looking for a Senior Studio Engineer. This will be a 27 week initial assignment, with...
Senior Advanced Studio Engineer based in Hullavington for a 6 month contract.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Advanced Studio Engineer to lead advanced studio engineering studies, with a key focus on supporting design and vehicle level aspirations. Take ultimate responsibility to deliver an advanced concept layout and set of surface models that define an exterior & interior concept of a vehicle that meet all attribute & feasibility targets including cost & weight considerations.
This role is working for a well esteemed brand and looking for someone to working within an exciting project.
Roles and responsibilities
* According to company high level production planning, involved in platform strategy framing out and derived program advanced phase development.
* Identify concept level issues and work on proposal solutions, maintain issues list and keep update
* Conduct feasibility studies on advanced Design themes, identifying feasibility issues
* Collect and compile technical requirements into master sections and engineering criteria, to support design and engineering development
* Translate engineering requirements into design possibilities
* Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
* 10+ Years Automotive Engineering experience
* 10+ Years' experience in an Automotive Design Studio
* Occupant and architecture layout experience essential
* Education to degree level is preferred but a proven track record is paramount.
* The ability to balance design & engineering requirements without prejudice while meeting attribute, feasibility, cost & weight considerations through a sound knowledge of the latest techniques & materials.
* Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge
* Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
* Extensive CAD experience, NX preferred.
For further information please call Nikki on 01296 311420 or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.