Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerCarbon60 are proud to represent a well renowned food manufacturer who have an enviable client base and are expanding rapidly with multiple...
Carbon60 have an exciting new permanent position for a CNC Turner to work for a company who manufacture components for a variety of industries specialising in industrial and specialist engineering based in Pontypool, Gwent.
The successful candidate must have experience in Mazatrol programming language and have experience in both setting and operating CNC machines.
You will be producing high precision component pieces using a variety of turning, boring and milling equipment.
- Setting CNC machines ready for production
- Operating CNC turning machines throughout production
- Selecting and checking tooling and gauges
- Self-inspection of components
- Other ad-hoc tasks issued by line manager
- CNC Turner
- Mazatrol programming language
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Able to set machines without supervision
- Previous experience of engineering/manufacturing role ideally within a precision machine shop
Summary of role details:
- Type: Permeant position
- Role: CNC Turner
- Shift: Monday - Friday. 7:30-16:00 (Early finish on a Friday at 14:30)
- Hours per week: 39 - Overtime available, though not guaranteed
- Rate: £ Competitive hourly rate available
For more information regarding the CNC Turner position based in Pontypool, please call Exeter Carbon60 and on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.