Network Engineer DV & Cyber security We are currently looking for skilled Network Engineers and Cyber Security specialists who can hit the ground running in...
Cyber Security Design Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced, hands-on and off, Cyber Security professional to join a mission critical team, researching, designing, developing and implementing, state-of-the-art Cyber Security measures for a world leading; Aerospace, Space, Defence & Secure Communications technology enterprise.
The sucessful jobholder will not only be expected to aid with the Hands-on implementation of Cyber security measures but also to lead technical meetings with various stakeholders and lead Cyber Security research activities for the benefit of the wider business.
o Security Architecture
o Cyber Forensics & Incident Response
o Industrial Control System Cyber Security
o Penetration Testing & Audit
o Cloud security
o Security Monitoring / SOC
- Professional cyber security experience in relevant cyber security specialist area
- Degree, Professional Training or equivalent experience in relevant cyber security related subject
- Experience of research, innovation, and/or solutions development
- Proven track record of managing and delivering cyber security programs
- Proven track record of bid/proposal writing
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.