Fabricator MIG Welder Birmingham B30 3HX6 Month Contract Position: Monday Friday 7.30 5.30Immediate StartThe company is a UK leading organisation specialising in process pipework projects...
Project Quality Leader
Our client are a leading manufacturer of products and services within the energy sector. They are looking to recruit a Project Quality Leader into their business.
* Attend actively and participate in project Design & Gate reviews
* Lead & conduct RCA/8D's investigation as necessary
* Co-ordinate compliance to process & successful delivery for project scope equipment:
o Type test
* Coordinate lessons learnt with PE - ensuring existing issues are reviewed and action plan is in place to prevent reoccurrence
* Be the Voice of customer to ensure proactive quality control is in place
* Ensure compliance and support PM for operational excellence of assigned program(s), including project reviews, feasibility analysis, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, resourcing, initiation, execution and closure for all project work related to the program
* Securing the creation, communication, update and follow-up of the Project Quality Plan
* Define and follow-up activities concerning project quality, risks and issues
Desired (Nice to have):
* Ensure that the appropriate processes, including project management processes are used
* Ensure that contractual quality requirement to project deliverables are fully understood and strictly followed by the Project Team
* Support PM to define with the Project Team the project targets and KPI
* Communicating program status, issues, risks, plans, etc. to Project Manager
* Proactively support Project Teams and give training in quality tools and methods
If you require any further information please call Faye Jackson on 01329 227015.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.