Mechanical Design EngineerRole SummaryThe role involves the full product lifecycle from New Product Introduction (NPI) through to modifying & supporting in service products on various...
Required for a permanent position near Gloucester working for an Aviation client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and established company.
To maintain a high standard of airworthiness inspection and ensure efficient and smooth running of stores activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serving customers promptly, efficiently and courteously.
- General administration in the stores department. Performance reports, archiving etc.
- Inspection of aviation parts and documents.
- Taking receipt of goods from suppliers.
- Batch and pick as required.
- Stock management & control. Shelf life, rotation, temperature logging.
- Monthly ESD safety check.
- Printing out cycle counts & ensuring that the count is carried out.
- Updating & maintain Aero Trac.
- Returning parts to stock.
- Keep & maintain a record of pilots clothing & equipment.
- Keep & maintain a record of staff uniform & PPE.
- Drive Fork Lift as required.
You may on occasion be required to carry out duties of a different nature either in addition to, or instead of, your normal duties. You will not be assigned duties or asked to perform services which it is believed are unreasonable or you cannot reasonably perform, or which are inconsistent with the position you hold.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.