Quality Inspector Sunbury-on-Thames Scope of RoleTo inspect any Piece Part, Sub Assembly or Final Assembly produced by the Company or its Sub-Contractors and Suppliers to...
Assembler - Sunbury-on-Thames
Scope of Role
To complete mechanical/electro assemblies to technical drawings.
You will be carrying out some of the following duties:
- Mechanical assembly work to drawing.
- Electro/mechanical work, fan/motors to drawing.
- Soldering/ brazing
- Adhere to all company manufacturing procedures.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- Provide any information or help required to customers, suppliers and visitors from other companies within our group of companies who often tour the factory floors, and may well take the opportunity to examine parts, talk to staff or watch them carry out their work. Therefore the ideal candidate should be able to communicate at all levels.
- Carry out all activities as defined above in a timely manner to ensure the company manufacturing targets are achieved.
Training is provided and the post holder will only be expected to carry out the duties described above once appropriate training has been completed and when their supervisor requires it.
Other Responsibilities/Non-essential Functions
- Undertake training that is identified as a requirement of the role as identified by the role Manager.
- Undertake all other reasonable requests that are made by the role manager/acting manager or Directors.
- At times of reduced department staff attendance there will be a need to be flexible and provide support outside of the normal tasks of the job to ensure customer satisfaction.
- On occasion you maybe required to take on ad hoc duties which includes, but is not limited to training, department associated tasks and brief secondment to other departments.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.