This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that has an enviable reputation in the area. Due to a continued period of success...
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that has an enviable reputation in the area. Due to a continued period of success and a busy workload, they are currently looking for an electrically biased Shift Maintenance Technician to join their successful team in Aberdare, South Wales.
The Shift Maintenance Technician Role
- Reactive and preventative maintenance on a range of production equipment
- Installation of new production and manufacturing equipment
- Fault finding on electrical equipment
- Work as part of a team to ensure maximum efficiency across the site in Aberdare
Experience required for the Shift Maintenance Technician Role.
- Electrical apprenticeship/qualifications
- Good understanding of PLCs, AC/DC motors and drives
- Experience of heater control instrumentation and thermocouple control
- Experience in working in a busy manufacturing environment and ability to handle a busy workload.
- Pneumatics fault finding.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced maintenance technician to take the next step in their electrical career in the Aberdare area.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications to undertake this role and are able to work in Aberdare, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.