Are you currently seeking a new contract opportunity based in bracknell Information Security Analyst London Victoracontract resource for 3-6 months, assigned to provide security risk...
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Operations Manager to join a well known aviation company based in Hounslow on a 6 month contract.
We are looking for someone to maintain, develop and manage effective Cyber Security operations in an outsourced IT environment. The role will combine maintaining comprehensive tactical awareness of the state of controls across the IT estate with planning and implementing a step change in the performance of Cyber Security operations. Areas of focus include: incident management and response, governance of service providers and continuous improvement of processes.
This role includes:
- Act as a point of contact within the business for all Cyber Security operational matters, including: incidents raised through ITO or other service providers (e.g., SOC), threat intelligence and requests for investigations
- Develop and implement the plan for improving the companies Cyber Security operational capability
- Provide visible and effective leadership and governance across outsourced security operation providers. This covers technical/content leadership, and compliance
- Matrix management of much larger team across ITO and other suppliers
- Define and implement a KPI framework that can be used to measure effectiveness of controls - and provide regular reporting on this
- Own vendor relationship for Cyber Security products or services that are in production
- Support Service Managers by providing expert advice on security impact
- Assess the security impact of any changes to service
Requirements for the IT Security Operations Manager:
- Educated to at least primary degree level
- Relevant IT Security qualification (e.g., CISSP/CISM/CISA/SABSA/CEH)
- Strong track record in management of IT Security operations in a complex multi-vendor outsourced environment
- Record of delivering service transformation in Security operations
- Good working knowledge of ISMS frameworks, e.g., ISO 27001
- Proven ability to produce high quality documentation and presentation materials for non-technical and technical audiences
- Experience of risk management methodologies
- Security Cleared to CTC Level
This IT Security Operations Manager role is based in Hounslow on a 12 month contract.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.