We have a new Transport Development Engineer / s278 Officer Position available for our position based in Brighton.Purpose of the JobTo lead on providing specialist...
Financial Accounting Tech
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a financial accounting technician is to ensure all data is recorded accurately and efficiently across all company groups and all monthly reporting requirements are met within deadlines.
09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday.
- Manage credit card statements including, sending out statements, collating data, filing
- Receipts, coding and inputting to Sage and resolving queries as and when they occur.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
- AAT preferable but not essential
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking with reporting skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.