Power/Analogue Design EngineerInterested in working as a Power/Analogue Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!A vacancy has...
A new opportunity has arisen at Bedford Borough Council for a Mechanical & Electrical Compliance Engineer. The role will be for an initial 11 week term with scope for extension.
The key responsibilities /accountabilities are as follows:
- To manage and coordinate all servicing contracts and Mechanical & Electrical planned preventative maintenance to ensure compliance of all Council buildings to support the Corporate Landlord Model and ensure they remain safe to occupy and are fit for purpose to comply with statute, condition based maintenance and breakdown maintenance
- To engage with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that services are delivered to a high quality, are customer focused, responsive and represent value for money adopting a commercial approach.
- To support in the coordination, delivery and marketing of the school 'buy back' service to achieve compliance and generate an income.
- To develop service level standards that support in the delivery of key objectives in the Corporate Asset Plan including compliance of the Council's property portfolio.
- To support in the management of Health and Safety ensuring that full compliance is met particularly in relation to the CDM Regulations 2015 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and that all industry statute is adhered to e.g. Building Regulations
What we're looking for:
- Solid experience within a M&E compliance delivery role previously
- Knowledge of CDM and H&S
- Access to a vehicle for business use
- Local authority experience is desirable but not essential.
If this position - working as a Mechanical & Electrical Compliance Engineer at Bedford is of interest, please apply to this advert to be considered for the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.