HR Team AdministratorLocation: Filton, BristolDuration: 8 Month Contract (likelihood of contractual extension)Rate: £14.00-£16.00 p/h PAYEA vacancy for a Team Administrator has arisen within the Human...
Contract (3-6 months)
Carbon60 are actively seeking an Administrator to work for a global organisation based in the Mitcheldean area on a contract basis.
- Assisting with opening and sorting located trial archive documentation.
- Examining and validating scanned documents.
- Facilitating specific project trials as advised by your supervisor
- Being responsible for receipt and processing of trial documentation
Communication & Relationships
- Act as an interface between the supplier/team members and communicate the status and support solutions to resolving problems.
- Attention to detail and be very good at detecting errors
- A methodical and diligent approach to tasks
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- At least 2 years administration experience in many functions
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell at Carbon60 on 01329 227030 or on Dan.Purnell@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.