Painter with IPAF required for 2 weeks work on a commercial project in GravesendDescriptionBe capable of working DaysAll aspects of Commercial painting including high wallsWorking...
Role: Traffic Marshal
Location: Canary Wharf, East London
Rate: £9.25 ph
My client is currently looking for a traffic marshal to work alongside his team in East London on a governmental building
- Marshalling visitors and traffic
- Checking deliveries and collections against the booking sheet
- Signing in/out of visitors and deliveries
- Managing and ensuring safe movement of traffic on site
- Any other works as directed
- You will require to go therough a BPSS process (3 years of referencing required)
- Traffic Marshall card
- Willing to work early hours
Very important that we are able to easily reference your last 3 years of work; without which, we will be unable to get you started
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.