We are currently looking to recruit a number of Electricians with an Industrial experience background for various Water Industry projects across the Berkshire, Greater London...
Carbon60 are currently recrutiing for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a well established engineering company based in reading.
This position will specifcally be assisting the project coordination of the maintenance engineering team. This will involve dealing with engineers from a variety of proffesional backgrounds.
Responsibilities will include,
- Document compliation,
- record keeping,
- document control,
- timesheeting and leave booking
- Project co-ordination -
- team logisitcs and delivery of roll out processes (ID cards/site permits etc.)
- PM assitance - cover and re-assigning issues arising to the right person in the team
- Data manipulation - programme updates and database inputting
- Excellent IT skills, Word, Excel and outlook.
- Abiltiy to work under pressure
- Able to manage multuiple projects.
- Previous expeirence within an engineering enviroment.
- Knowledge of the water/utlities industry is highly desireable.
This role will grant the succesful applicant an excellent oppurtiny to join a well know compnay that can offer training and progression.
Interviews will be held shortly for this role so apply now or for more information contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.