Are you an experienced Audience Manager Specialist looking for an exciting new contract?We have a 6 month contract based in Hounslow for an experienced Audience...
We are looking for an experienced Data Protection and Complaints Manager to join as established team based in Luton on a 3 month contract.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Act as the lead for data, complaints and information governance, working closely with directors, managers and Strategic Boards to ensure services are compliant with legislation and best practice.
- Lead on the management and development of business intelligence report software, producing high quality reports for a variety of services so they gain a better understanding of performance and intelligence.
- Provide support and assistance to the BI Relationship Managers and deputise for the BI Manager as required
- Develop and Manage traded services for both complaints and information governance
- Degree level or equivalent appropriate professional level qualification of equivalent verifiable experience or training
- Detailed knowledge of the Data Protection Act 2018
- Understanding of Research Ethics and Governance
- Knowledge of data management and information governance
- Able to lead large scale projects across several areas, teams and departments with complex multi-dependencies
This Data Protection and Complaints Manager role is based in Luton on a 3 month contract.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.