CRM Campaign Analyst Bracknell Contract A CRM Analyst with previous/current experience within Retail/eCommerce is needed for a globally renowned Retailer, to help analyse CRM Campaigns...
I am looking for an experienced Business Change Analyst to join a fantastic team based in Central London on a 7 month contract.
The Business Change Analyst is required to support the build and development of the AMX Digital Portal.
Key roles as follows:
- Liaison with AMX Clients (investors, advisers, asset managers) and business stakeholders to understand, document and interpret user requirements for the AMX digital investor reporting and client service portal
- Critical assessment of requirements and close liaison with AMX design team and InvestCloud development team to communicate requirements
- Understanding of the Portal technology stack and data sources to be able to effectively support solution design for Portal front end screens, business logic and data dependencies
- Focus on solving problems and building solutions to meet the requirements of our user base
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of investment industry is essential (preferable institutional)
- Knowledge of investors client reporting and data needs is highly preferable
- Comfortable with investment data concepts and attributes is required
- Experience in Software Development Lifecyle is required
- Experience in building front end reporting or client service portals is a huge advantage
- Lateral and critical thinker who is passionate about solving technical and business problems
- Experience with business analysis, UX and UI concepts and best practice
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.