Power/Analogue Design EngineerInterested in working as a Power/Analogue Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!A vacancy has...
Sales Engineer's I want to speak to you!
When a leading producer of sensor and sensor solutions for the Industrial Automation industry is recruiting and expanding I'm here to provide the details for you.
Due to growth,a Sales Engineer is required on the Logistics Automation Team.
Position: Sales Engineer
This position will be working in the Logistics Automation team, a rapidly growing sector and the opportunity to work with multiple different sectors. We are looking for someone with previous sales experience to identify new business opportunities and work with existing customers to then sell relevant products appropriate to the customer's needs and requirements.
Your day to day role:
- Establish and maintain knowledge of Logistics Automation products and their applications
- Sell those products and applications to existing and new customers and develop customer base.
- Achieve targets by identifying sales opportunities, maintaining regular contact with existing customers either by site visits as required or telephone calls, telephoning and visiting potential customers with a view to build relationships, making sales presentations, preparing and following up sales proposals / quotations
- Communicate regularly with the Internal Team members and Management.
- Identify and update relevant customers and clients and update the CRM accordingly
- Attend relevant training courses, sales meetings & industry conferences
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Formal qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering at least to BTEC HNC/D level or industry-based equivalent
- Sales experience B2B with a minimum experience of 2 years in a sales roles internal/external or graduate engineer looking for their first role in sales
- Keen to develop knowledge of delivering Systems/Capital sales to end users
- Knowledge of or experience in working within Logistics Automation sectors would be beneficial
This is truly a rare and fantastic opportunity for Sales Engineers looking to move into a new market with a Market leading company. There is only one position so apply today. Contact Amy on 01329 227 054 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.