Procurement Specialist- CommodityLocation- PortsmouthRate- £35.00 p/h ltd. Duration- 12 month contractI am currently recruiting for a Commodity Manager, for the Airbus Portsmouth site. The successful...
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager with a background in MRO to work for an internationally known company based in the South of England.
- Ensure that every employee has the necessary technical means and skills required to achieve the objectives set. With this in mind, ensure the availability of equipment, the necessary documentation and the necessary versatility
- Manage and develop the team : anticipate recruitment and mobility, define training needs, carry out PDPs and develop the team to be the best they can be
- Maintain skills and capabilities in line with operational requirements
- Ensure the correct application of the internal and external regulations, instructions and standards
- Ensuring social cohesion and climate by working with the relevant support functions
Detailing and explaining the general information about the company in order to develop their understanding and adherence to the objectives of the company
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience of gas turbine engine maintenance
- Demonstrate fluency in English and French
- Able to deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Self-motivated and continually looking to improve standards and practices
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.