Role Electriciansalary £31,0000 £33,000 per annumLocation SurreyClientMy client is recruiting for an electrical engineer to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Repairs and Site Cover...
We are looking for an experienced PMO Planner to join a fantastic team based in Hounslow on a 6 month contract.
The PMO Planner will create and manage the Integrated Programme Plan, using Microsoft Project. This will involve the alignment of multiple project plans into a single Programme Plan and producing Mi and Reports to show overall plan timelines and status
This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ownership of the Integrated Programme Plan
- Integrating multiple project plans into a single Programme plan
- Carrying out and presenting critical path analysis
- Creating plan-based reports, using RAG status to show progress and flagging items that are delayed or at risk of delay
- Showing the impact of missed milestones to the overall Programme and its critical path
- Being able to provide meaning MI to enable informed decision making
- Creating and implementing plan templates and associated standards
The requirements for this PMO Planner role are:
- Demonstrable experience of programme planning, on complex multi-year programmes
- Expert user of Microsoft Project and any associated tools required to create plans and plan reports. The ability to create automated plan reporting is key.
- Extensive experience of working with 3rd parties to create unified plans, across multiple workstream and projects
- Experience of creating both waterfall and agile plans.
- Ability to work, at times in a changing environment with some level of ambiguity while able to self-manage and sometimes to tight timeframes, and under pressure
- Business knowledge and experience of working in a sensitive and confidential environment is desirable
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.