An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Engineering Company based in the Leicestershire area.The requirement is for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join...
We have an exciting opportunity for a PLC Engineer with programming, JLR DCP and Body in White (BIW) experience to be involved on long term work in and around Birmingham. You will be working for a specialist Robotics & Automation Company that are experiencing large amounts of growth and a strong order book.
Your key tasks as a PLC Engineer in Birmingham will be;
- Write and commission JLR DCP software
- Integrate Robotics
- Visit customer sites in Birmingham and further afield, minimising down time
- Improve sequencing & cycle time
- Commission Software
The ideal PLC Engineer willing to work in Birmingham will have knowledge of;
- PLC Programming to JLR DCP standard
- Knowledge of automated robotic assembly within automotive
- Good understanding of BIW assembly methods
Competitive rates are available and the projects are happening now. For the right PLC Engineer willing to work in Birmingham, we can facilitate almost immediate starts so apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.