I am looking for an experienced Business Change Analyst to join a fantastic team based in Central London on a 7 month contract.The Business Change...
Are you an experienced Technical Web Analyst looking for an exciting new 6 monthcontract based in Hounslow?
- Lead the implementation project for our next generation websites and Apps from requirements gathering, Solution Design to technical implementation via Adobe Launch.
- Support and provide analysis for project data requests and deep dive analysis of existing sites.
- Implementing and maintaining tagging solutions across Adobe/ Ensighten and managing 3rd party tag implementation via the media agency
- Documenting technical Implementation for a scalable web tagging solution across multiple new site builds and a new commerce platform implementation
- Work with the team to continually enhance data collection and usage across the business.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, DOM, and events
- Understanding of web protocols - Experience working with data - data manipulation, regular expressions, etc.
- Deep experience of the Adode Analytics and ideally other Adobe Experience cloud tools such as Target / Audience Manager
- Knowledge of/experience with Tag Management Systems (GTM, DTM, Launch, Ensighten, Tealium)
- Knowledge of A/B, MVT, and similar testing technologies
- Understanding of online marketing practices across digital channels (paid search, banner advertising, social, mobile, email, etc.)
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.