Aerospace Quality Engineer LineSide Broughton, Chester 4 months extensions possible We are currently looking for an experienced; Aerospace Quality Engineer to operate a LineSide...
Design Engineer - Deeside
My client in the North West are currently looking for a contract design engineer to work on a rotary Electromechanical Actuator Design.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience;
- Experienced in Solidworks 3D CAD.
- Calculations using Excel and Mathcad.
- Gear Design experience, specifically Spur and worm and wheel.
- Bearing design experience (primarily deep groove and angular contact), pre-loading, life calculations.
- Manufacturing drawings and Geometric Tolerancing.
- Tolerance analysis, including thermal expansion.
- Aerospace Materials, Treatments, Processes and sealing knowledge.
- Fasteners and threads, calculations of joint strength, induced load and torque tightening.
- Design for Manufacture (typically machined from billet) and Design for Assembly experience.
- Specifying and Controlling COTS items (Source control drawings).
- Experience of cable routing and wiring harnesses.
- Understanding of safety and reliability.
- Understanding of configuration control.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.