Carbon60 has B1 Licenced Engineers opportunities, to work 6 month line maintenance summer contracts at Gatwick.We are looking for B1 LAEs, with experience of MRO...
Facilities shift supervisor
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Facilities shift supervisor will be to supervise the teams responsible for the upkeep, care and maintenance of the company and grounds.
4 on, 4 off shift pattern of 12 hours 7am-7pm, with one hour's paid lunch break
- Lead, motivate and supervise the facilities teams and their workloads effectively, completing or delegating tasks as required to ensure high productivity and standards
- Ensure that all repairs, maintenance and refurbishments are carried out by facilities staff. Complete within deadlines and to the highest quality standards
- Ensure that all gardening and ground maintenance tasks are completed to a high level of tidiness and cleanliness throughout the site
- Trouble shoot and problem solve all maintenance issues with a view to ensuring the smooth day to day running of the site
- Experience in site and facilities maintenance
- Self-motivated, pro-active with the ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- On site project management ability with hands on capability to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of vehicles, plant and equipment
- Knowledge and experience of working with builders, tradesmen and contractors
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.