Are you an experienced Systems Analyst looking for a new contract in the public sector?I am looking for an Ealry Help Systems Analyst to work...
Are you an experienced System Analyst looking for a new contract in the public sector?
I am looking for a Systems Analyst to work a 3 month contract based in Bedford.
The role is to support the testing and migration of data and processes, along with supporting the system configuration team ensuring the new solution meets the workflows and processes as identified through the operational process maps.
- Supporting the test lead by managing the test room when required.
- Supporting development of test plans
- Analysis of test materials and outputs supporting the test lead in reporting to the board.
- Documenting the design requirements based on the forms development and review of system process maps
- Prepare materials to support transfer to BAU
- Develop knowledge of ContrOCC and support the required testing to support the migration
- Support the service to develop a transition plan for the roll out of ContrOCC to replace some existing finance processes.
Requirements for this System Analyst role:
- Experience of working in a project role for a Liquidlogic implementation
- Experience of working in social care setting
- Experience of working on design of solutions
- Experience of change control and documenting change or writing specifications
- Experience in working with ContrOCC (desirable)
- Knowledge of Swift and Swift finance (desirable)
- Experience in IT projects (desirable)
Please note this role may require some work outside of normal hours, particularly around the time of transition to the new system. There may also be times during the development of the solution, when there will be short timescales to complete a cycle of testing.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.