Are you an experienced System Analyst looking for a new contract in the public sector?I am looking for a Systems Analyst to work a 3...
Are you an experienced Systems Analyst looking for a new contract in the public sector?
I am looking for an Ealry Help Systems Analyst to work a 3 month contract based in Bedford.
This post will support the delivery of a new system to the Early Help teams as part of the change programme replacing two case management and related financial systems.
- Documenting the design requirements based on the forms development and review of system process maps
- Support the migration through contribution to the project migration meetings bringing knowledge of operational processes in early help.
- Planning the transition to go live for early help with the inclusion of migration plans for the service.
- Working on the system build configuration in the new solution as per the approved specification
- Working with the children's test lead to deliver testing on the build and configuration and using the suppliers call logging system (JIRA)
- Training and mentoring of other team members in relation to configuration
- Support transfer to BAU with ability to develop path to transfer project knowledge to systems admin team and ensure effective transfer of skills in new solution.
- Experience of working in a project role for an early help Liquidlogic implementation
- Experience of working in social care setting
- Experience of working on design of solutions
- Experience of change control and documenting change or writing specifications
- Knowledge of Swift and Swift finance, Azeus or Synergy (desirable)
- Experience in IT projects (desirable)
Please note this role will require some work outside of normal hours, particularly around the time of transition to the new system. There may also be times during the development of the solution, when there will be short timescales to complete a cycle of testing.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.