Are you an experienced Front End Developer looking for a new contract with a fantastic well known brand?This Front End Developer is a 7 month...
Are you a Finance Communications Lead looking for a 3 month contract based in Hounslow?
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Own the development and delivery of the Finance communications Plan and Strategy
- Own and execute a content schedule for the Finance weekly Communications Update newsletter,
- Drive the planning, development and adoption of digital channels by promoting and educating team members in the use of digital tools such as Yammer, SharePoint and Office 365 programmes.
- Own the delivery and implementation of measurement and produce regular reports on the effectiveness of channels using analytics tools.
- Identify the correct channels and opportunities within Finance to ensure the team is fully engaged in this project, working to create excitement and their buy in to the upcoming changes.
- Fast learner with an ability to understand complicated content and present it in a clear and engaging way
- Good understanding of communications principles with some exposure to marketing and some experience of writing journalistic copy
- Experience and understanding of the digital landscape, including online content creation, multi-media and social media
- Sound analytic and strategic communication skills
- Ability to successfully deliver tasks on time, both independently and within a team
- Exceptional written and journalistic skills
- Experience of using a variety of means and channels to communicate including video, photography, print, digital and event organisation
This is a 3 month contract based in Hounslow.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or Leah.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.