Are you an experienced EC&I Engineer looking for a new challenge, then look no further. Carbon60 are working alongside a major industrial Engineering company based...
Carbon60 are currently looking for a full life cycle control systems engineer in a lead or senior capacity to join an existing project engineering team that work on a variety of petro-chemical, oil & gas and energy projects.
The main goal of this role is to ensure the successful delivery of some major automation projects whilst making sure that everything is kept in budget and kept in time according to project milestones.
Due to the level of seniority that comes with this position you will work quite closely with the Project Manager and other engineering teams across the business to allocate work among the team members.
As part of this other duties such as producing detailed task and procurement lists are essential.
Other Duties will include:
- 1st Engineering Reviews
- Central involvement in sales team to projects team handover process.
- Undertake or manager site surveys (if required)
- Develop of manage the development of project modules, PLC Code, SCADA Scripts etc.
- Identification and enabling of reusable system programmes/modules.
- Prototyping new technologies.
- Plan training and other team support activities.
- Undertake or manager site installation and or retesting.
Due to the level of role a solid understanding of control systems in a full life cycle capacity is essential, this includes design, programming, development, testing, installation and commissioning.
- Experience in a lead or senior position is desirable however any candidates looking to move up to this level will be considered as well.
- Practical experience working with Various SCADA and PLC systems e.g. Allen Bradley, Siemens or others.
- Knowledge of control panels, control rooms desks and other instrumentation solutions.
Desirable Experience but not essential:
- Variable Speed Drives.
- Network Design and configuration.
This is an opportunity to join a quite well known company in the energy sector that will value your opinion and expertise.
For anyone looking to make that step up in to a lead position then this could be the role for you and for anyone already in a lead role this role could provide a fresh challenge and provide other routes of progression with your career.
Apply now or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.