Sheet Metal Shop Workshop Technician Basel, SwitzerlandCarbon60 have an exciting new position for a Sheet Metal Shop Workshop Technician to work in a permanent position...
Workshop Technician - Electro Installation
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a Workshop Technician - Electro Installation to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
In order to reinforce the Electro Installation group in Basel, Switzerland we are currently looking for a Workshop Technician - Electro Installation to perform Electro Installation tasks like wiring, installing connectors in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and engineering orders under the instructions and supervision of the Electro Installation Group Team Leader and/or Supervisor
- Perform Electro Installation tasks like wiring, installing connectors in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and engineering orders under the instructions and supervision of the Electro Installation Group Team Leader and/or Supervisor
- Implement Electro modification as requested in service bulletin, aircraft manuals and engineering orders under supervision and recommendation of superior
- Work actively and in good intelligence according our internal as well as external regulations
- Assembles cable looms, harnesses, installs them with electrical components in furniture and ensures compliance with production standards and specifications as instructed by close management
- Perform continuity check
- Electro-technical apprenticeship completed with an appropriate educational qualification
- At least 2 years' experience as Electrician preferably in aviation
- Knows industry rules, health and safety regulations
- Able to read and interpret technical drawing
- Knows internal rules and procedures
- Able to work efficiently with IMRO, MOMR
- Basic level of computer skills
- Good English knowledge
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
- General knowledge on diverse professional / technical activity
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Competitive Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Workshop Technician - Electro Installation Permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or click apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.