Currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to play a key part in an Automotive Project for a globally recognised household name.A 7 month contract...
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for a new challenge?
I am looking for a Business Analyst to take on a 12 month contract based in Malmesbury, Chippenham.
The Business Analyst role offers a unique opportunity to engage with a variety of owner-facing programmes, supporting an evolving roadmap. Playing an integral role in understanding, defining and challenging business needs, the BA will provide support throughout the delivery lifecycle, from initial requirements build through to business readiness and transition.
- Requirements elicitation, engineering and detailing - including to-be and as-is documentation.
- Creating user stories and testable acceptable criteria.
- Reviewing solution design, making sure it aligns to Dyson standards.
- Coordinating and running of workshops, stakeholder interviews, as well as other requirement elicitation techniques.
Experience in the delivery of enhancements to eCommerce and/or CRM platforms
- Experience in working across all stages of large scale projects and programmes
- Strong knowledge of Agile and/or Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience of documenting as is and to be business processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in stakeholder management and influencing senior members of a global organisation
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge in system integrations and platform micro-services
- Experience of producing and delivering training to business users
- Experience of BPMN, EPC or UML
Relevant professional Qualifications, but not essential:
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- An understanding of Adobe Experience Manager, SAP Hybris
This is a 12 month contract based in Malmesbury, Chippenham.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or Leah.Welsby@carbon60digital.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.