B1 Licensed Engineer A350London Gatwick Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type rating on A350 to work a...
B1 Licensed Engineer
Carbon60 have an exciting new permanent opportunity for a B1 licensed engineers to work in London Gatwick Airport.
The successful B1 licensed engineer will be type rated on one or more of following;
- A320 Neo
- 24 shifts holiday + 8 bank holidays - Increased with years of service
- Overtime allowance of 25% uplift of basic salary per hour
- Private Health insurance and Pension
- Travel insurance
- Flight benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Shift Allowance uplift of basic salary on occurrence
- Company Bonus entitlement
- Special Paid Leave
Summary of the position details:
- Role: B1 Licensed Engineer
- Hours: Average of 40 per week
- Location: London Gatwick Airport
- Salary: £46,000 - £52,000 per annum dependant on type cover and experience
- Shift: 4 on 4 off Nights - Some flexibility may be required (1 Slip day to be added each month)
To apply for this role, the candidate must be able to provide the following documentation;
- EASA B1 License
- Type Certificates
- EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety certificates
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Approvals/Log Books
For more information regarding the permanent B1 licensed engineer role based in London Gatwick Airport, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.