B1 Licensed Engineer A330 CF6 (A320, A350, B787)London Heathrow Carbon60 are looking for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type rating A330 CF6 and one or...
The role as a Cell Leader is to:
Take full operational ownership of a manufacturing/aftermarket cells
- To manage and develop a team of operators; * To ensure operational Output, OTD/TAT and Quality and cost targets are met; * To implement a lean manufacturing and continuous improvement culture
37 hour working week
- Manufacture and deliver product as per agreed production plan to ensure company targets are met
- Set and measure daily/weekly output targets for the team
- Lead daily cell meetings to highlight and resolve any issues within area of responsibility including Delivery, EHS, Quality or Staff related topics
- Develop and enable team to meet company goals and customer requirements.
- Supervisory experience in a complex, low/medium batch production cell or MRO with a proven track record of people and change management
- Experience of implementing and driving through change in a lean environment including 5S, Gemba walks, EHS ownership
- Knowledge of Aerospace Quality Management Systems including traceabilityEASA 145 experience is a must.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff canteen
- Onsite Parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.