Aerothermal Engineer (Defence)BristolCarbon60 have an exciting new contract opportunity for a number of Aerothermal Engineer to work in Bristol on a 12 month contract.As an...
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Technician is responsible for carrying out engine disassembly, engine movements and associated engineering tasks.
The role could involve travel and liaison with external agencies and as a result they must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner and have excellent communication skills to maintain key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engine Disassembly
- Suggest and implement amendments to disassembly procedures
- Advise /Assist in controlling Engine movements.
- Lead the disassembly process and maintain safe working practices
- Identify any outstanding training requirements required within the Workshop Team.
- Forklift truck operator (up to 12 ton)
- Material handling
- Ensure tool control is maintained within the Workshop team..
- Identify New tooling requirements for new products /engine types.
- Forklift Truck Licence,
- RB211-524, CFM and Pratt & Whitney experience
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to stand, walk, bend and use appropriate tooling required for the task including the use of IT equipment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.