We are currently looking to recruit a number of Electricians with an Industrial experience background for various Water Industry projects across the Berkshire, Greater London...
salary £31,0000 - £33,000 per annum
My client is recruiting for an electrical engineer to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Repairs and Site Cover to buildings within their portfolio. This will include small installation works.
Hours Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (40 hours per week)
- Deliver PPMK and reactive maintenance to all building, plant, equipment and systems.
- Performance and support to minor works activities
- Assist other trades where applicable
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and carry out emergency repairs as needed
- Ensure all records are kept in the form of "Maximo" task sheets
- Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong customer focus
- Flexible and willing approach to work
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Must hold a time served apprenticeship in electrical engineering
- Must have had a demonstrable background in maintenance environment
- C&G 17th Edition (Or 18th Edition)
- Knowledge of how to service and test highly specialised equipment
- 3 phase electrical supplies knowledge
- Alarm systems (Including isolation of fire alarm)
- UPS backup systems (Fault finding and repairs)
- Experience in BMS and generators
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.