Are you a manufacturing engineer with experience working within an electronics manufacturing environment?Then you might be just the person our client is looking for!You would...
FPGA Application Engineer
- Provision of pre-sale technical support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex systems.
- Promotion of products and solutions through road shows, seminars, Trade Shows, white papers and exhibitions.
- Work through all phases of customer interaction, including customer analysis, design implementation and support.
- Assistance in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
- Technical responsibility for pre- and/ or post-sales support of company products/systems.
- Implementation of detailed customer installation plans and some product training.
- Provision of a follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Contributions to business intelligence.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable practical experience in the Mil/Aero Embedded Systems industry
- In depth expertise in FPGA and VHDL is a pre-requisite (Xilinx FPGAs is a plus, including Vivado)
- Specific knowledge in signal processing
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Strong Technical/Practical background desired in the Embedded systems industry , spanning open architecture computer platforms, including but not limited to VME, VPX, CPCI, PCIe, Networking, Graphics, PowerPC and Intel architectures
- Specific knowledge of VxWorks, Linux and other leading Real Time operating system Software
- Experience in Systems Engineering/Hardware & Software Integration
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to see "The big picture"
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, self-starter, highly motivated individual, able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Please contact Faye Jackson on 01329 227015 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.