B1 Licensed EngineerLondon HeathrowCarbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type ratings on A330, A350 and B787 to work...
B1 Licensed Engineer
London Heathrow Airport
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type ratings on A330, A350 or B787 to work on a 6 month contract at London Heathrow Airport.
- Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the customer aircrafts in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations.
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and training level.
- Communicate at all times with customer liaison engineers, MCC and customer service reps to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments.
- Responsible for the standard of work carried out by yourself and those under your control.
- Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations.
- Ensure the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and external to the company.
- Deliver the highest level of health & safety and quality standards in the industry.
- Improve your work environment, compliance with continuous improvement standards.
- Be able to work shifts including days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Valid B1 EASA license.
- Type rating on A330, A350 or B787.
- Human Factors, Fuel tank safety and EWIS Certificates.
- Proof of right to work in the UK/EU.
- Flexible to work day and night shifts.
- UK Driving License.
- Evidence of current type ratings (Letter from Quality).
- MRO and Line Maintenance Experience.
Summary of role details
- Shifts/Hours: 4on 4off (various shifts options)
- Hourly Rate (Ltd Rate): £38.50/hr
- Location: London Heathrow Airport.
- Overtime: When available.
For more information regarding the 6 month contract B1 Licensed Engineer position based in London Heathrow Airport please call Robert McGeoch on 01296 311 317 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.