ResponsibilitiesPreparation and development of design solutionsLiaison with production and maintenance organisationsPromulgation of technical design documentation and solutionsSupport projects organisation in preparation of quotations for customersRespond...
This role is responsible for the design and review of design changes based on EASA Part 21 regulations within the scope of the goal to meet Customer expectations by producing a high-quality product in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Disciplines include avionics, structures and/or cabin safety.
- Assist with the preparation and development of design solutions
- Initial review and check of designs and changes for regulatory compliance
- Liaison with production and maintenance organisations'
- Support organisation in preparation of quotations for customers
- Assist with the review of audit findings and propose necessary corrective and preventative action
- Engage in all design activities and engineering meetings
- Monitor and review development at industry level
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.