Carbon60 are currently looking for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to work with a company in Fareham who specialize in the marine sector.This is an...
Carbon60 are working with one of the UK's leading Automation Systems Integration companies to find an experience Electrical Design Engineer who will focus on various design aspects for industrial control panels as well supervising the build and install/commissioning to ensure the engineering team follows the designs precisely.
As part of this role the Design Engineer will be required to perform site surveys to establish the functionality of existing panels that are being replaced/upgraded.
Dealing with clients and customers will be a regular part of this role so a level of comfortability speaking with all levels of management within other business will be required.
This Design Engineering position will also offer the opportunity to take the lead on projects to manage the quality and testing stages.
- Review customer design documents and perform site visits to satisfy yourself as to the requirements of the control panel and any field cabling required
- Offer new innovative solutions to clients and customers.
- Liaise with other engineering teams within the business to achieve the best results on all designs.
· Complete the LV electrical design requirements
· Complete AutoCAD drawings for the electrical circuits
· Write the panel build specification and interface with panel builder sub-contractors to manage the panel build
· Write the electrical specification and interface with electrical installation sub-contractors to manage the electrical installation
· As part of the commissioning team, commission the ICA electrical panels, field cabling, and when required field instrumentation and valves
· Compile customer documentation for the control panel, build and testing
- Experience producing detailed electrical designs and schematics.
- Experience in a hands on installation role is highly desirable.
- Solid working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- High level Attention to detail.
- Ability to grow relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that will truly give the chance to grow professional and grant a good work life balance.
Interviews will be held shortly so apply now or speak to an experienced consultant within our Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.