Carbon60 are working with one of the UK's leading Automation Systems Integration companies to find an experience Electrical Design Engineer who will focus on various...
Carbon60 are currently looking for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to work with a company in Fareham who specialize in the marine sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offers in incredibly varied working environment, where every week will be something different and push its engineers to think outside of the box.
This Design Engineer will focus on creating design solutions for both electronic and electrical products, there will be the need to be innovate and creative with the design as the marine products being worked on are bespoke.
Due to the nature of the products being worked on this position will at times also come with the requirement to manage individual projects to ensure the designs are followed, are functional and to make changes as and where needed.
The key piece of knowledge needed for this role is a knowledge of BLDC Motors and motor control theory.
- Design of electronics from specification through design, test and production.
- Hardware qualification testing.
- Fault finding and defect resolution.
- Systems integration and testing.
- Development of test procedures.
- Experience working within a marine or ruggedized vehicle manufacturing business.
- Knowledge working with BLDC motors
- Knowledge of electrical wiring regulations.
- Proven background in an electronics Design position.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Experience creating test procedures.
This is an excellent chance to work for a very specialist company that will value your ideas and expertise in a way that pushes you to adapt and rise to a challenge.
This role will be on a permanent basis with an excellent benefits package,
For more information on this position get in touch with the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our experience consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.