Senior Systems Engineer Loudwater As a Systems Engineer, to conduct systems engineering activities, either alone on a small project or as part of a larger...
Senior Field Service Engineer
Responsible for achieving assigned engineering tasks and ensuring that contractual commitments are maintained in support of customer KPI's. To support the engineering function in order that both project and statutory requirements are met and to improve the effectiveness of the Through Life Engineering function within the company.
A Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing equipment activities, including; pre-installation surveys, equipment installations & removals and defect rectification work.
- Oversight and management of equipment fitting activities including close liaison/conflict management with staff and externally contracted companies.
- Conduct of System setting to work
- Presentation of equipment for Installation inspections, Harbour Acceptance, and Sea Acceptance trials
- Planning and execution of sea going and land based trials
- Carrying out an Annual Maintenance/Health check
- Producing engineering reports
- Good presentation and communication skills for customer facing activities with positive attitude to work.
- Proactive in solving conflicts / technical issues.
- Occasional office based with working across all operational sites as required by project demands. Willing to work Away from home for periods up to 4 weeks.
- Regular travel within UK and Overseas.
- Eligible to CONDO work with potential work in confined spaces and in both hot/humid and cold weather environments.
- Ability to be SC cleared.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.