Structural Systems Design Engineer (Defence) BristolCarbon60 have an exciting new contract opportunity for a number of Structural Systems Design Engineer to work in Bristol on...
Systems Architect (Defence)
Carbon60 have an exciting new contract opportunity for a number of systems architects to work in Bristol on a 12 month contract.
As a Systems Architect you will be responsible for the architectural definition of new concept systems and products including aerospace and marine.
The successful Systems Architect will create optimal architectures for complex systems. Activities will include generating the Systems Architecture models that meet top-level requirements, flow-down top-level requirements to sub-system areas, and analysing and optimising system-level architectures.
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract length: 12 Months (Possibility of extension)
- Location: Bristol
- Hourly Rate: Competitive Ltd rate. Limited Company Contractors are required to hold insurances
- Hours: Average of 37 a week (Overtime available but not guaranteed)
- Shift: Day shifts
- Role: Inspecting machined aviation parts to meet specific standards, ensuring any rework requirements are highlighted
- Achieve performance targets
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Work well as part of a team
Required skills and experience:
- Previous parts inspection experience
- Ideally experienced in CMM
- Proficient in a variety of inspection techniques
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Educated to NVQ L3 / City and Guilds L3 in an engineering background
- Able to provide proof of right to work in the UK
The successful candidate must complete BPSS security clearance.
For more information regarding the Please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 for more information
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.