FPGA Application Engineer Key Responsibilities Provision of pre-sale technical support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex systems.Promotion of products and...
X2 I.T Systems Analyst position available for a developer of ruggedized embedded computing products in the defence industry based in Towcester, Northampton
- Provide day-to-day technical support, assistance, and training.
- Respond to help desk calls, emails, and web requests, and resolve in a timely manner or escalate to the next level of support.
- Install new or updated releases of software applications
- Provide support for mobile computing devices and remote access.
- Install, configure, update, and repair computer hardware and peripherals.
- Provide basic support for the VoIP telephone system
- Assist with testing, establishing, and monitoring video and telephone conferences
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least one year of specialised experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of computer processes and capabilities, including personal computer operating systems and applications.
- Familiarity with computer operations in a networked environment
- Basic understanding of audiovisual systems with an emphasis on videoconferencing.
- Proficiency with iOS and Android devices.
- Position includes occasional travel and after-hours support
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.