Currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to play a key part in an Automotive Project for a globally recognised household name.A 7 month contract...
I am currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work a 12 month contract based in Wiltshire.
The role will be in on an automotive project so automotive experience is essential.
The role will include but isn't limited to:
- Delivering and/or leading analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of single large or multiple small information systems, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Investigating and analysing business situations and business needs.
- Identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems.
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions.
- Produces or guides other to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases.
Requirements for Senior BA role:
- Years (>4) of broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations within a global organization.
- Business Knowledge requirements (some or all) - Commercial, Procurement, Logistics & Manufacturing Finance.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- The role may require foreign travel for periods of 1 - 4 weeks to support the roll out of projects globally
- Relevant professional qualifications; including either:
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- IIBA Level 3 Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- A willingness to work towards more advanced Qualification such as:
- BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers
- Good knowledge of SAP Ariba, S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP FICO.
This is a 12 month contract based in Wiltshire.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.