CNC Turner Romford, EssexCarbon60 have an exciting new permanent position for a Skilled CNC Turner to work in Romford, Essex.The successful CNC Turner will be...
Carbon60 have an exciting new permanent position for a Skilled CNC Miller to work in Romford, Essex.
The successful CNC Miller will be working for a company who are a leader in delivering manufacturing excellence within the global aerospace market.
As Milling Programmer/Setter/Operator you will report to the Machine Shop Cell Leader. You will be responsible for manufacturing high spec products following specific company and quality guidelines.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the quality of your work and for reporting any non-conformities
- Check drawing numbers, specifications, materials and parts prior to manufacture
- Ensure the first off inspection is carried out and that all products within the batch conform to requirements.
- Worked within a CNC milling position previously
- Experience on Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Worked as an Operator/Setter Operator of CNC milling machines
- Ideally have experience on HAAS and Mori Seiki machine tools
The ideal CNC Miller will also have experience in programming, setting and operating.
Summary of role details;
- Role: CNC Miller
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Romford, Essex
- Shift: Day Shifts Monday - Friday.
- Salary: Competitive - Dependant on Experience
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
For more information regarding the permanent CNC miller position based in Romford, Essex please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.