Manufacturing Controller GloucesterPosition SummaryOwnership of Manufacturing Planning of products, spares and services to support allocated programme requirements from order entry to despatch on time to...
Customer Service Commercial Manager - Gloucester
The Customer Service Commercial Manager role is primarily responsible for leading a team in ensuring effective Customer Service sales processing from quote generation and issue, through conversion of Purchase Orders to Sales Orders and to accurate picking of sales / returns for shipment to customers. This will involve day-to-day interface with internal and external customers on product sales / return issues. The role will be expected to manage the requisite flow of information to all areas of the business and customers, delivering information in an effective and professional manner.
The Customer Service Commercial Manager role shall include, but is not limited to:
Ensuring compliance to published business processes in day-to-day activities.
- Developing team to improve performance and efficiency.
- Team appraisals, hiring and performance management.
- Accurate checking and acknowledgement of Purchase Orders, ensuring full compliance with ITC requirements.
- Interfacing with Customers to acquire End User Undertakings.
- Entering / maintaining sales orders and supporting forecasting.
- Undertaking customer liaison as required for sales order and repair order administration, ensuring good customer communication and relationships are maintained.
- Providing accurate and timely quotations in response to all RFQs from customers and updating and maintaining customer price lists as applicable.
- Validation of sales order or repair order requests against customer terms and conditions, quality requirements, etc.
- Potential support of out of hours AOG cover.
- Collate data for performance measures and drive actions to improve.
- Review and improvement of applicable processes and business procedures.
- Monitoring and improvement of process effectiveness measures.
- Owns and updates applicable Customer Service procedures (and any associated documents) to ensure compliance and maintain best practise.
- Conducting Visual Compliance for new Customer requests and conducting periodic checks on existing Customers.
- Checking requests for credit from Customers and advising the Finance Team accordingly and supporting closure of aged customer debt as required.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure customer & internal needs are met.
Requirements of the individual
- Team leading experience or relevant management exposure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Task / Achievement focussed.
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively and identify where priority guidance is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of using MRP systems for Sales Order management is desirable.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.