Customer Service AdvisorCarbon60 are working closely with an organisation that have a long standing history in Watford (and across the UK). They are thriving, with...
Are you Currently looking for a new contract Opportunity ?
Role :Salesforce Service Cloud Administraitor Location Bracknell
Working closely with the business team other IT teams, you will ensure quality, consistency and efficiency of all business capabilities sitting on the Salesforce platform & other integrated IT systems. You will be responsible for optimising CARE usage by seeking out additional business benefits with config change.
You should also be familiar and experienced with customisation/code capabilities of Salesforce following best practices.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Operational monitoring of the standard health-check processes on the Service Cloud CARE instance.
- Collaborating with other IT Teams to ensure high quality service to the end-users, including knowledge support to 1st Line Support Teams for basic admin tasks.
- Responsibility for diagnosis and resolution of issues found affecting the LIVE CARE service.
- Work with Delivery Teams in designing appropriate strategic and supportable change to the Salesforce CARE service.
- Ensure smooth release transition of Salesforce change through Sandbox and testing cycles to LIVE.
- Deliver good ITIL service management practices for incident management and change control.
- Maintain good support documentation for all changes to CARE.
- Maintain IT Security processes around the CARE application.
Basic Salesforce Administrator ADM201 certification.
Building towards Salesforce Developer DEV401 qualification (desirable).
The idea candidate will have
- Demonstred strong skills on the Salesforce Service Cloud platform for at least two years.
- Familiarity with Lightning Components and Lightning Knowledge.
- Experience of operational support of a live Salesforce implementation is particularly important.
- Shows problem-solving and trouble-shooting initiative, balanced by good risk management decision-making.
- Good communication skills. (This is a user-facing role.)
- A good understanding of ITIL Service Management.
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure for cloud based applications and Software as a Service.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.