MRO AdministratorSet in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within...
MRO Team Leader
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as an MRO Team Leader is to oversee the MRO team in providing the most efficient and cost-effective solutions relating to all aspects of the MRO operations function. To ensure that all processes and procedures associated with MRO operations are followed and updated whilst MRO team are trained in accordance with business objectives.
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday.
- Assist the Senior Manager MRO in the development of the MRO Operations team and function
- Supervise the MRO Operations Team and encourage team work. Inspire and motivate team
- To help manage and maintain the smooth, efficient and timely operation of all aspects of the MRO processes
- To assist with the employment, supervision, training, motivation, safety, discipline and any other employment issues for operational MRO Senior Executives, Executives and Administrators
- To ensure components within the MRO operational process are managed and expedited to maintain customer service levels;
- To oversee each aspect of the MRO operational department to ensure contract, trading, leasing and external customer demands are met
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a supervisory role essential
- Knowledge and/or background in aircraft components
- Preferably a university degree or qualification and /or previous working experience in an aviation environment
- Good leadership skills and ability to motivate, train and develop other team members
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.